INTERNATIONAL ECONOMETRY AND STATISTICS CONGRESS
February 20-21, 2021
Congress Organizing Committee Chairman
Assoc. Dr. Okyay Ucan- Nigde Omer Halisdemir University
Congress Organizing and Scientific Committee
Prof. Dr. Salih OZTURK - Namık Kemal University
Assoc. Prof. Farhad MIKAYILOV-Scientific Research Institute of Economic Reforms of the Ministry of Economy of the Azerbaijan Republic
Asst. Prof. Raju SAIKIA - Lanka Mahavidyalaya, İndia
Asst. Prof. Metin PISKINN - Istanbul S. Zaim University
Asst. Prof. Eylul KABAKCI GUNAY - Izmir Democracy University
Dr. Ritu - New Delhi Institute of Management
TO BE IN THE SCIENCE AND ADVISORY COMMITTEE, PLEASE send your CV to email@example.com until January 5, 2021 (those with at least Dr. title can apply)
Abstract submission deadline: January 29, 2021
Payment and registration: February 01-03, 2021
Deadline for submission of full text: February 25, 2021
(no full text requirement)
Congress book exact publication date: March 1, 2021
It is open to all original studies written in the field of econometrics and statistics.
Statistical Information Systems
Probability Theory and Probability Processes
Congress participation fee is (25 USD)
Services included in the price
Publication of the abstract and full texts in the congress book with ISBN
Separate certificate of participation for all authors
Hot and cold snacks during the congress
The price does NOT include accommodation
We offer two alternatives
- Face to face participation in Ankara
- Online participation
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ulus Ankara
English and Turkish
Abstract and Full Text Submission
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. Summary evaluation process takes at most 5 days. The author is informed without delay after the evaluation. Your abstracts must be in the 200-300 word range. You should definitely add English ABSTRACT to your abstracts. You must send your abstracts in word / doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29, 2021 at the latest.
There is no full text requirement in our congress. If you want to publish your full texts in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to email@example.com by February 25, 2021 at the latest after your abstract is accepted.
Full Text Writing Rules
- Times new roman, type in 12 pt. (The title of the article, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- You can use the citation style you want
- Your full texts must be at least 3 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCE sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.
Click For Sample Full Text
You must send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 25, 2021 at the latest in doc / word format (no full text requirement)