1st INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF PHYSICS
August 17, 2021
online and face to face
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: August 5, 2021
Announcement of the Congress Program: August 7, 2021
Deadline for Submission of Fulltexts August 20, 2021(full text is not mandatory)
Publication of the Congress Book: August 25, 2021 (abstract and full text)
Open to all physics, applied mathematics and engineering
Radisson blu hotel, Ulus Ankara
English and Turkish
Scope and Subjects of the Congress
Dear scientists, researchers, graduate students,
The positive effects of interdisciplinary academic studies on each other make it necessary to work together. Multidisciplinary studies do not only facilitate the work by dividing the work into parts, but also emerge as a factor that triggers innovation and merit. We invite you to join our congress with your scientific studies that integrate different fields.
What Does Participation Services
You can submit one paper with a single contribution
Publication of the abstract and full texts in the proceedings book
Separate participation certificates for all authors (PDF document for online presentations)
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. Summary evaluation process takes at most 3 days. The author is informed without delay as to the result of the evaluation. Your abstracts must be in the range of 200-300 words. You can send your abstracts in word / doc format at the latest.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org until August 5, 2021.
FULL TEXT SUBMISSION
There is no full text requirement in our congress. If you want to publish your full texts in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to email@example.com after your abstract is accepted until August 20
Full Text Writing Rules
- Times New Roman, type in 12 pt. (The title of the article, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.
You can send your full texts in doc / word format until August 20, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(no full text requirement)